Q: Will you restock your Limited Edition sets?
A: Unfortunately, we will cannot reprint or remanufacture our Limited Edition sets. We have to decide on a certain quantity and start manufacturing many months before the release date. Because of this, and the spirit of "Limited Editions," we won't be restocking any Limited Editions.
Q: What if I want to cancel my pre-order?
A: If you need to cancel your order, you can do so by getting in touch with us on our Contact page or emailing us at email@example.com and we will be able to do that for you. Please note that you cannot cancel your order within a week before the release date. In the instance that you no longer want the item within this time, please follow the returns guidelines.
Q: I ordered another product along with my pre-order. Will I receive this product before my pre-order releases?
A: All orders are shipped out together once all of the items ordered are available to be shipped. That means that any item you order with your pre-order will be reserved for you and shipped out once your pre-order is available. If you would like to receive the items not on pre-order as soon as possible, we ask that you place those items in a separate order.
Q: How does the loyalty system work?
A: The Iffy Points system is very simple. For every £1 spent, you get 5 Iffy Points. Therefore if you were to save up 500 Iffy Points, you will be able to claim a £5 discount voucher. If you save 1000 Iffy points, you can claim a £10 discount voucher and so on.
(Please note points are calculated on the value of products ordered, points will not be earnt from shipping costs)
Q: What is 'NON-EU /AUS/NZ (Export)'?
A: Some people are entitled to VAT Free Purchasing when they buy and ship to certain countries. For more info, visit our VAT Free Purchasing page.
AUS/NZ (Export) also means AUS/NZ customers will receive a game pack with
Q: What is the shipping rate to my country?
We have a list of all the countries' shipping costs HERE. If your country isn't listed, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: How do I ensure the safe arrival of my goods?
A: Please follow these steps:
- Standard shipping: If you have selected standard shipping, please be aware that if your delivery fails your item will be sent to your local postal depot and held for up to 5 days, before being returned to the Iffy's European Online Store warehouse. To ensure your delivery does not fail, please track your item online using the instructions provided HERE or email us at email@example.com for further information. If your item has been returned to us, you may be required to pay for subsequent delivery attempts.
- International Courier: If you have selected International Courier shipping, please be aware if the delivery fails more than twice, your item may be sent to your local postal depot and held for up to 3 days before being returned to the Iffy's European Online Store warehouse. To ensure your delivery does not fail, track your item online. Please leave your telephone number in the shipping address upon checkout as some courier services, such as DPD, may attempt to call you to arrange a convenient delivery time. If your item has been returned to us, you may be required to pay for the cost of shipping again.
Typical causes of Delivery Failures are:
- No contact telephone number provided to Iffy's European Online Store with the order (this means courier cannot call you to arrange delivery at a convenient time).
- Delivery address provided does not have enough detail for the courier to find your premise.
- There was no one available at the premises to sign and accept the item from the courier.
Q: What should I do if I'm having trouble tracking my order?
A: If you are struggling to track your order, visit our tracking information page for more help.
Q: Will payment be taken automatically after placing an order?
A: Yes, full payment will be taken as soon as checkout is complete.
Q: My payment was declined. I thought you didn't charge right away...?
A: While we do not bill you right away, the pre-authorisation charge requires the full amount to be available. Another reason your card might be declined is because there may be an error with your billing address. Please make sure that your billing address matches with the information registered with your credit card.
Q: What happens if there's an issue with my payment?
A: If we are unable to bill your order, it will not be cancelled. Instead, your order will be placed on hold and we will promptly contact you. If we do not hear back from you after several attempts to contact you then your order may be cancelled. We won't be able to process or ship your order until the payment issue is resolved, but as long as your order is on hold, your items will stay reserved for you.
Q: How do I get a trading card?
A: By ordering with our store, you will receive the Exclusive Trading Card of the month you ordered within.
The Month's Trading Card or any Exclusive Trading Cards will be added to your cart upon checkout while stocks last.
Example: If you place your order in October you will receive the October Monthly Exclusive Trading Card.
Q: Is there a time limit on these cards?
A: We offer these cards while stocks last.
Q: I missed a card
A: To ensure you get the monthly card you desire, you will have to place an order from when that card starts shipping. Check the date on the Trading Card page for this information. These cards are extremely limited, we cannot reproduce more when stocks run out.
Some cards can also only be acquired by ordering a Limited Edition, such as the DERQ2 card.
Q: Is there a time limit on these cards?
A: We offer cards while stocks last.
Q: What will the next card be?
A: As well as updating our Trading Cards page, we will also reveal our next monthly card on our Twitter, Facebook and on Iffy's Weekly Newsflash!
Q: I didn't get a card with my order
A. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly get back to you and resolve this issue.