Q. What is the shipping rate to my country?
We have a list of all the countries shipping costs HERE. If your country isn't listed, please email us at .
Q. How does the currency converter at the top of the page work?
A. The currency converter helps you find out the price of our products in Euro. This is a guideline estimate so there may be very slight differences in the price in Euro shown to what is eventually billed.
Q. How do ensure the safe arrival of my goods?
Please follow these steps:
- Standard shipping: If you have selected standard shipping, please be aware if your delivery fails your item will be sent to your local postal depot and held for up to 5 days before being returned to the Iffy's European Online Store warehouse. To ensure your delivery does not fail, please track your item online using the instructions provided HERE or email us at for further information. If your item has been returned to us, you may be required to pay for subsequent delivery attempts.
- International Courier: If you have selected International Courier shipping, please be aware if the delivery fails more than twice, your item may be sent to your local postal depot and held for up to 3 days before being returned to the Iffy's European Online Store warehouse. To ensure your delivery does not fail, track your item online. Please leave your telephone number in the shipping address upon checkout as some courier services, such as DPD, may attempt to call you to arrange a convenient delivery time. If your item has been returned to us, you may be required to pay for the cost of shipping again.
Typical causes of Delivery Failures are:
1. No contact telephone number provided to Iffy's European Online Store with the order (this means courier cannot call you to arrange delivery at a convenient time).
2. Delivery address provided does not have enough detail for the courier to find your premise.
3. There is no one available at the premises to sign and accept the item from the courier.
Q. My payment was declined. I thought you didn't charge right away...?
A. While we do not bill you right away, the pre-authorisation charge requires the full amount to be available. Another reason your card might be declined is because there may be an error with your billing address. Please make sure that your billing address matches with the information registered with your credit card.
Q. Will you restock your Limited Edition sets?
A. Unfortunately, we will not be reprinting or remanufacturing our Limited Edition sets. We have to decide on a certain quantity and start manufacturing many months before the release date. Because of this and the spirit of "Limited Editions," we won't be restocking any Limited Editions.
Q. What happens if there's an issue with my payment?
A. If we are unable to bill your order, it will not be cancelled. Instead, your order will be placed on hold and we will promptly contact you. If we do not hear back from you after several attempts to contact you then your order may be cancelled. We won't be able to process or ship your order until the payment issue is resolved, but as long as your order is on hold, your items will stay reserved for you.
Q. Do you charge for pre-orders when the order is placed or on release date?
A. We do not charge you for pre-orders when you first place your order, but there will be a pre-authorisation charge for the full amount of the order. This pre-authorisation charge will be in place on your account for around 30 days before officially taking the payment out. While we will not remove funds from your account, they will be ineligible to be spent elsewhere. At the end of the pre-authorisation, you will be billed in full for your order.
If you have any special circumstances with your payment, please feel free to contact us and we will assist you as best we can.
Q. What if I want to cancel my pre-order?
A. During the pre-authorisation period, you may cancel your pre-order by contacting us within the first 30 days of placing your order. The pre-authorisation will then be cancelled and no funds would have left your account.
In the event you need to cancel your order after you have been charged, you will need to email us at and we will be able to assist you from there. Please be aware that you cannot cancel your order within a week before the release date.
Q. I ordered another product along with my pre-order. Will I receive this product before my pre-order releases?
A. All orders are shipped out together once all of the items ordered are available to be shipped. That means that any item you order with your pre-order will be reserved for you and shipped out once your pre-order is available. If you would like to receive the items not on pre-order as soon as possible, we ask that you place those items in a separate order.
Q. How does the loyalty system work?
A. The Iffy Points system is very simple. For every £1 spent, you get 5 Iffy Points. Therefore if you were to save up 500 Iffy Points, you will be able to claim a £5 discount voucher. If you save 1000 Iffy points, you can claim a £10 discount voucher and so on.
Q. What should I do if I am having trouble tracking my order?
A. If you are struggling to track your order, visit our tracking information page for more help.